PicaSafe: End User License Agreement
PicaSafe is a "try-before-you-buy" software product. This means:
LuckyIcon Art, LLC reserves all rights not explicitly specified here.
- LuckyIcon Art, LLC exclusively owns all copyrights to PicaSafe.
- Anyone can use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using PicaSafe you MUST register the program.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use PicaSafe on one computer (i.e, a single CPU) for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered PicaSafe software may not be rented or leased.
- An unregistered evaluation version of PicaSafe may be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of PicaSafe without a written permission from the copyright holder.
- PicaSafe IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, duplicate, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or distribute the registered Software or any part of it, except cases provided by the present license. The breach of any of these clauses results in automatic termination of the present license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using PicaSafe indicates the acceptance of all terms and conditions of the present license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of the present license, delete PicaSafe files from your storage devices and cease any usage of the product.